Note to self
Keeping notes about a composition as close as possible to its context is a good way to avoid loosing stray thoughts. BLUEPHRASE has four syntactic forms for doing this.
Comments, remarks, replies & placeholders
- Single line comments
- Using single-line comments in your manuscript.
- Using multi-line remarks in your manuscript.
- Using remarks and replies to create a threaded conversation.
- Using placeholders as graynotes
Communication between author and editor
- Adding signatures to graynotes