Preparing reports without the hassle
Doppelmarks for Reports
BLUEPHRASE has special doppelmarks for structured reports with hierarchical headings.
BLUEPHRASE also has special doppelmarks for placing citations inline, directly adjacent to the material that references them.
- Using listmarks to build a document's table of contents.
- Using citemarks to build a "References Cited" back-matter section.
- Abbreviated listmarks
- Building a table of contents with abbreviated text.
- Removing links to listmarks
- Removing hyperlinks from the table of contents to listmarks.
- Building two or more lists using coalescers
- Build a list of figures, a list of photo credits, and more.
- Listmark sort order
- Ordering listmark items sequentially, numerically, or alphabetically.