Front matter, body matter, back matter
Doppelmarks for Books
BLUEPHRASE has three doppelmarks just for books. They allow authors, editors and typographers to work together to build high-fidelity glossaries, footnotes/endnotes, and indexes.
- Using glossmarks to build a "Glossary" back-matter section.
- Using notemarks to build an "End Notes" back-matter section.
- Defining index entries to build a book "Index".
- Removing glossary backlinks
- Removing backlinks from glossary to glossmarks.
- Building multiple glossaries
- Build separate glossaries for distinct purposes.
- Glossary sort order
- Ordering glossary definitions sequentially or alphabetically.
- Removing footnote backlinks
- Removing backlinks from endnotes to notemarks.
- Specifying footnote markers
- Choosing between footnote-style and endnote-style markers.
- Building separate footnotes
- Building separate footnotes per chapter.