Forward and backward interlinking
Junctors allow hyperlinks to be defined in a bidirectional manner.
- Infix junctors
- Creating complementary links from A->B and B->A.
- Prefix junctors
- Placing the B->A hyperlink before the target phrase.
- Postfix junctors
- Placing the B->A hyperlink after the target phrase.
- Half-duplex junctors
- Using junctor syntax to conveniently link B->A in one direction only.
- Multiplex junctors
- Using junctor syntax to link multiple sources to a single destination B->A, C->A, D->A, etc.